Friday, December 16, 2011

Tom Morello - "Black Spartacus Heart Attack Machine"




History's not made 
By presidents or popes 
Or kings or queens or generals 
Or CIA kingpins runnin' dope 
History's not made 
By nine robed men 
Or billionaires 
It's not made by them 

(Chorus) 
Black Spartacus Heart Attack Machine x3 

Might threw a little money 'round 
Wonderin' who can be bought 
Some might find they're weaker 
Some stronger than they thought 
Well I'll stand or fall right here 
In my country, in my home 
I ain't alone no more 

(Chorus) 

Hollow box 
Steel string 
Union made 
Let freedom ring 
Me and my people are hungry 
Me and my people are through 
Me and my people are ready 
Me and my people are just about due 
I'm a massive air strike on a beautiful night 
Yeah this is my song I'm singin 
Somebody better start countin 
We're comin out and we're comin 
Out swinging

No comments: