Saturday, October 20, 2018

First we take Manhattan - Then Berlin - Leonard Cohen



Do not forget to be present at the destruction of Trump Tower the official party to end of the Trump Dynasty after taking Manhattan.

All False Idols will be destroyed and Trump idolatory outlawed just as was Mussolini idolatory in 1945.


Ah, you loved me as a loser 

But now you're worried that I just might win 

You know the way to stop me, but you don't have the discipline 

How many nights I prayed for this, to let my work begin 

First we take Manhattan, then we take Berlin 

I don't like your fashion business, mister 

And I don't like these drugs that keep you thin I don't like what happened to my sister 

First we take Manhattan, then we take Berlin

WILL LEONARD COHEN BE OUTLAWED AS A TERRORIST BEFORE TRUMP  FALLS FOR WRITING SONG ABOVE ?

No comments: