Friday, May 16, 2014

Pallath Govindan Kutty Editor of People's March visited by Indian National Intelligence Agency on 16th May

                                                              Pallath Govindan Kutty


16th May 2014
 
Dear friends,     
                                                                           
Just an hour back two sleuths from NIA came to my residence in Tripunithura, Ernakulam and requested me to come and meet their SP at their office.
 
I told them that I never go anywhere on such vague calls by the police.
 
You can summon me with a letter addressed to me.
 
Then only I can come.
 
This is similar to the December 17, 2007 episode.
 
Then followed the raid and my arrest on December 19, 2007. Then I was only 60 I went on hunger fast for 68 days in custody and got bail.
 
Police are yet to file charge sheet.
 
Now if they have any plans to repeat such episodes they are going to get a fitting reply.
 
If they play anymore mischief and harass me I won’t tolerate.
 
I will stop drinking water in custody.
 
They have tortured my wife and extracted a blue film of her to blackmail her and give false evidence to convict me to life imprisonment at Hydrabad in 1984.
 
Then they arrested me on December 19, 2007 and floated mis-propaganda that I burnt my wife and has undergone life imprisonment at Hydrabad.
 
So any further harassment is going to be a DO or DIE battle.
 
Pallath Govindan Kutty       

 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't exactly know what Blue Film means but I can imagine...
This is outrageous, they are arresting a person whose paper has been illegal for some years. what for now? Free all political prisoners from G N Saibaba to....

nickglais said...

National Investigation Agency
Kochi
Notice to witness U/s 160 Cr.P.C. 19th May 2014
To,
Govindan kutty
Whereas it appears that you are acquainted with the circumstances of the case noted below, which I am investigating under chapter XIV of the Code of Criminal Procedure, you are hereby required to be present before the undersigned on 21st May 2014 (F/N) for the purpose of answering certain questions relating to the case.
Particulars of the case:- RC-04/2013/NIA/HYD registered U/s 109,120(B),143,147,149,361 IPC, Sec.23 of Juvenile Justice Act and Sec. 3 r/w 10,13,18,18(B),20 and 35 of UA(P) Act.
SP of Police, NIAbranch, Kochi