Saturday, January 20, 2018
INDIA: SALUTE 26TH CONFERENCE OF VIRASAM BY HARSH THAKOR
SALUTE 26TH CONFERENCE OF VIRASAM WHICH CONTINUED THE LEGACY OF THE INVINCIBLE IDEOLOGY OF MARXISM-LENISM -MAOISM TO EXTINGUISH THE DARK FORCES OF HINDU FASCISM PREVAILING TODAY .
SPEECHES WERE TRULY INSPIRING FOR REKINDLING THE SACRED FLAME OF LIBERATION FROM THE TYRANNY OF THE FASCISM OF THE HINDU BRAHMANICAL VARIETY.
VIRASAM vows to fight fascism
Mahabubnagar: Members of Viplava Rachayitala Sangham (VIRASAM) on Sunday vowed to continue their fight against the 'Brahminical Fascism' and 'Imperialist Fascism'.
They were speaking at the two-day 26th State Conference of the organisation, which concluded here on Sunday.Around 1500-2000 people attended the conference.
Seminars on topics ranging from Brahminical Hindu fascism, literature against Brahminism for democratic culture, Hindu caste nature, perspectives on literature against Hinduism and others were organised.
Eminent social activists, professors and journalists participated in the conference which was attended by a huge crowd from Telangana, and the neighbouring Andhra Pradesh.
Professor Anand Teltumbde, Professor Haragopal, Varalakshmi, UOH Scholar Udaya Bhanu, Duddu Prabhakar, Shivarathri Sudhakar, Professor Kasim, Veerasathedar, Siasat Editor Zahid Ali Khan, Kalyan Rao and Varavara Rao spoke on various issues related to Brahminical Hindu fascism prevailing in the country under BJP's rule.
Today Virasam is the only open mass organization supporting the Maoist trend and it is significant that it was formed in the time the formal C.P.I.(M.L.) Party led by Charu Mazumdar called for abandoning mass organizations.
Its function in the hour of the ascendancy of fascsim has great significance in shaping the future of the revolutionary movement in India.The participation of proDalit and anti-fascsit speakers outside Andhra Pradesh and Telengana like Anand Teltumbde and Vir Sathidar had great significance.
VIRASAM ( Viplava Rachayithala Sangam)- Revolutionary Writers' Association's 26 th Mahasabhalu (2 day conferences ) was conducted on 13,14 Jan,2018 at City Crown Function Hall. The premises was remembered as Maddilety Pranganam, the Hall as C.V memorial, and the venue is remembered as Gouwri Lankesh dais. Thousands of people attended from all the districts of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh.
The Theme for theconference was " Hindu Brahmanical Fascism and its worst impact on modern society. Speakers like Pro. Haragopal, Duddu Prabhakar ( KNPS). V.V, Kalyana Rao, Paani, Varalakshmi, Pro. Kasim, Veera Sattedar from Nagapur, Pro. Anand Telthumbde ang others attended.
The conference resolved the following Resolutions.
1. to strengthen peoples' fight against the Hindu Brahmanical Fascism
2. To support MRPS movement
3. To fight against all kinds of oppression
LONG LIVE PEOPLES' STRUGGLE
DOWN WITH HINDU FASCISM
Varalaxmi Secretary of Virasam said:
This time, the 26th Congress is going to discuss Brahminical Hindu fascism as the center. After the BJP's full majority, the majority of communalism is getting worrying. From the stage of communal politics and the Hindu communalism, it is fascist, especially when it comes to violence in the freedom of expression, personal wishes, habits, the persecution of the believers, the persecution of the state and the persecution of Hindutva.
In the history of fascism, fascist governments have a political background. The contradiction in the capitalist mode of production has been a constant crisis of its market. In order to get out of the crisis, it swells markets to weaken weak countries and expand its market. In that sense, it became imperialism and caused global warfare.
Another way to choose to get out of the crisis is to further crush the working class and squeeze the labor further. For this, it will break labor rights. Bourgeois democracy is a barrier to the right that demands that it is not a matter of democracy, but a dictatorship.
Fascists who have not yet come to power in industrial strikes in Italy have been attacked by workers. For the purposes of the country, for the sake of sustainability, peace and development, calls for the suppression of the forces of anger.
Thus, the bourgeois group has chosen to be their representative. Fascists said that the benefits of bourgeois interest are the racial benefits.
The hardened nationality is the political death of the working class. This nationality concept is in the RSS. The powers are very impressive. While India was a colonial regime, the concept of nationalism came from British anti-imperialism. But the RSS does not oppose British imperialism. It has come to religion for nationality. It raised Hindu nationalism but Hinduism was very weak.
There is no organization, religion, one standard book, one god and beliefs. The architecture of the stone in India, with different faiths, practices and customs, is only a caste system. The caste system conserving the interests of the feudal class is survived under Brahminical domination.
Brahmina supremacist forces are in favor of imperialism in the interests of the class. The British rulers continued to keep themselves from touching the caste system. RSS. The predicted Hindutva essence is the Brahminical dominant caste system. The culture that it says is the classic culture of the Varna Dharma. Manamma is its constitution. Only these are not the power of the people to mobilize its nationality. For that reason, Muslim hatred took place.
Nationalism and nationalism from the British anti-imperialist counterparts, which propagated Hindu nationalism from the Muslim opposition. It is the adversary of the communists for communal purposes.
The expansion into the RSS strata has been strengthened by Hindu nationalism in the form of Ekattha Yatra and Shilanyis. There is also a Congress role, along with the Sangh. India's parliamentary democracy has been a road leading to Hindu fascism.
There are religious fundamentalists in the dominant castes and feudal forces involved in the national movement from the first to the Congress. Later they came to play an active role in the government ... in the political circles of the Brahminical Hindutva. From the beginning, the Indian ruling class of India is a Brahminical Hinduism.
The Brahminical Supremacy, the pro-imperialist economy, leads the social sectors of our country's politics. From many democratic and anti-Brahmins movements, the Constitution of India has dictated secular democratic and socialist objectives from the expanding modern domination of the world.
But the nature of its semi-colonial semi-feudal parliamentary politics does not democratize the society, but it is widening the space for Hindutva fascists.
As the dominant power of Brahminical social cultural ideology, Dalit, the imperialist political exploitation force, the two are fascinating in our country. The common people of the Brahmin Hindu Fascist also came to know when the BJP first came to power at the Center.
Its political strategy in Gujarat is also clear. The Hindu communalism, along with the Brahmanical ideology, has been very complicated with the imperialist power.
If it is not clearly identified as a Brahmin Hindu Fascism, it will be shadowed by shadow.
Today, Narendra Modi's leadership is displaying nude in all areas of the Sangh Parivar.
We have seen history in the history of suppressing the working class by establishing the fascist dictatorship of the imperialist investment growth, to get out of the market crises. In many countries, governments with development-resistant dictatorship are coming to power.
The fascist danger to the Brahminical Hindu nationalism was due to the specific social system in India. However, in India, the hard-line caste system has a number of contemptuous traditions from the very first against Brahminism. There are tangible resistance tones. There are great successes of great democratic revolution.
To combat aggressive pre-existing Brahminical Hindu fascism, the strength of the resistance forces is to be estimated in this soil. To unite. Brahminical Hindu fascism has political roots, which can be prevented by the resistance fighters of the castes, democratic and rationalist movements, and powerful sectarianism.
Let's discuss these issues in the Conferences. Must come. Make a success. (26th Congress of Viceroy, 13-14 January, Crown Gourdon Function Hall (Old MVS College), New Town, Mahabubnagar)For two consecutive years, the Conference will organize a discussion of the literary school and analyze and discuss it from different angles.
In 1985, following the Ghadawala literary school, the 'Brahmin Hindu fascism' was held for a period of about two days, taking the parades in the Palamore area again. We have now made an attempt to explain the political and ideological origins of the prevalent incidents in the country.
The cultural origin of the Hindu nationalism of Sangh Parivar is the dominance of the ladder of the ladder in the Brahminical Dhamma. The revolutionary movement defines it as a fascist Hindu fascism.
We are grateful to Professor Anand Teltumbude, PRsman Veerasdhadar, Sialat Editor Zaheer Ali Khan and Comrade Prabhakar who shared their ideas in the House along with us on this topic.
Thanks to the friends of the Palestinian people and the literate friends who have given us a sense of success through the success of the invitation society and the success of the invitations, We strongly condemn the government's stance that has no permissions for the procession.
We did not allow our procession to juggle public public intellectual policies, misunderstandings, and public hunt. While halling is limited to the meeting, we have a large number of people who are thankful to their supporters. The 26th Congress of the Vicerinas 15 unanimously passed the resolutions.
1. The government is silent on the dalits and murders of all over the country. Ministers themselves constitute the constitution and the violation of the law. The BJP has come to power to enforce fascism for the purposes of corporate forces. We call for united movements to prevent this.
2. We condemn the attacks on the authors, ABVP and other organizational groups and the University professors and the government and the police have not tried to stop them.
3. We condemn the repudiation of journalists by killing journalists and the liberation of press freedom.
4. We condemn the detention and arrest of Mrs. Krishna's arrest on MRPS. We are inclined to do the SC Classification Act immediately.
5. Removing the plots from the ST list and demanding a different alternative to them, the government demands justice for adivasis.
6. We condemn the false case against Comrade Kalyan Rao, a member of the martyrs martyrs. Besides, there is no objection to the Prabhakar pillar constructed in Secunderabad and the arrest of the Prabhakar family members and the members of the society.
7. The government condemns the dharna against the mass protests against bulletin encounters, and the police are forced to arrest the mother martamanumma.
8. Over 1600 farmers committed suicide due to the Telangana government. This is the same situation across the country. The rulers are showing criminal negligence. We condemn it, and we're dying to move governments to solve the problems of farmers.
9. In Jharkhand we are demanding the lifting of ban on the Mazdoor Sangathan Samiti (MSS).
10. The Telangana and Andhra Pradesh governments are demanding the immediate bringing of anti-ramification legislation demanding rationalists and mass organizations.
11. China's social imperialism dominates the markets of countries backed up and exploits natural resources. It was a new imperialist country that intervened in the internal affairs of the countries competing with the United States. People call on the people to fight against the American and Chinese imperialism.
12. Telangana and Andhra Pradesh are raising royalty. By fraudulent encounters, they are implementing dictatorship by putting up the vocals, sabhas, freedoms, attacks on public organizations and fraudulent cases. We strongly condemn this.
13. Violence against the refugees who are refugees in neighboring countries in Myanmar is proclaiming full Modi support. The Myanmar government demands the immediate stopping of the damages on the Rohingya. The Government of India decides to provide full protection and full rights to refugees from India as refugees.
14.India Prime Minister Modi, American President Trump and Israeli president Netanyahu's alliance formed the world's dangerous nation-wide evil.
This calls for people to different groups to recognize and resist. 15. Over the past two months, more than 50 students have committed suicide in Srichaitanya and Narayana colleges in Telangana and Andhra Pradesh.
Governments are enabling students to educate their businesses after opening the door to exploit the education of many corporate subsidies in the name of education. Vidarayam is demanding that the government take free education to all the students, to take action against the corporate college.
Posted by nickglais on 1/20/2018 03:22:00 PM