Thursday, November 10, 2016
India: Oppose Fascist Assault of State on Activists by Harsh Thakor
OPPOSE FASCIST ASSAULT OF STATE ON ACTIVISTS AND SALUTE SUCH UNITED PROTEST GATHERINGS IN MUMBAI .
MUMBAI CITIZENS JUST CANT TAKE FASCISM LYING DOWN
A memorable protest of around 100 people took place in rally from Victoria terminus to Azaad Maidan in Mumbai.
Protestors vociferously raised their voice against the fascistic repression of state.
The gathering constituted members from various section sof the revolutionary camp like Republican Panthers,Bigul Mazdoor dasta,Committee for Protection of Democratic Rights ,Jagrut kamgar manch,Etc.
Symbolic of the voice of the people against the rising trend of fascism..A really heartening event
On 8/11/2016, People Against Fake Encounter Killings, Mumbai took out a morcha of 100 people consisting of Advocate-Activists, Students, Workers and Activists against two recent encounter, one the killings of eight alleged SIMI under trails on 31st October who were brutally shot dead by the Madhya Pradesh police and the second on 24th October about 39 people alleged Maoist but mostly Adivasi Women and men were brutally tortured and killed in Malkangiri district, Orissa in Joint operation by the police of Andhra Pradesh and Orissa.
The Morcha also highlighted the disappearance of JNU student Najeeb Ahmed from the campus 24 days back, and the role of ABVP Fascism in Campuses.
1. Judicial enquiry by sitting Supreme Court or High Court Judge to bring out the real facts behind the two alleged encounters.
2. FIRs to be registered against the Police and security personnel involved in the carnage and they be punished as per law.
3. Fair compensation to the families of all those killed in the two fake encounters.
4. The policy of fake encounters be stopped.
5. Stop the policy of targeting and eliminating Muslims, Adivasi and Dalits in the name of national security and in blatant disregard of the law.
6. Najeeb Ahmed should be found immediately and the culprits should be punished
Posted by nickglais on 11/10/2016 04:06:00 AM